It is time for another Soprano release. This time there are a few useful fixes. Soprano 2.7.5 comes with the following fixes and improvements as compared to 2.7.4:
- Be less strict when converting a string to a datetime value in LiteralTerm::fromString:
Allow an empty time part, ie. "2011-10-04".
Allow the usage of a space instead of "T" to separate date from time.
- Fixed URI parsing in the SparqlModel.
- Fixed an endless loop in the VirtuosoModel destruction which can happen in rare error cases.
- Fixed serialization of non-string literal values in the raptor plugin.
- Support Turtle result encoding in the SparqlModel.