Soprano 2.7.0 is finally there with a full port to Raptor2 thanks to the work by Smit Shah and Artem Serebinsky. Changed as compared to the 2.6 series include:
- Use the new Virtuoso parameter XAnyNormalization to use normalized accents for full-text searching by default.
- Updated NAO Vocabulary namespace to include changes from SDO 0.7.
- Added method LiteralValue::fromVariant which provides some useful type conversions.
- Fixed incorrect binding names counting in redland queries.
- Ported Raptor serializer and parser plugins to Raptor2.
Grab the sources and build your packages.