"With every new KDE SC release there is a new Soprano release." Well, that is not entirely true but often holds. This time Soprano 2.4.1 accompanies KDE SC 4.4.1 and adds a few minor improvements over 2.4.0:
- Virtuoso backend improvements:
- New parameter "forcedstart" which when set will make the backend shut down any running Virtuoso instance already accessing the storage dir (does not work on Windows).
- Shut down Virtuoso using the SIGINT (instead of SIGTERM) signal to ensure a checkpoint (not available on Windows).
- Allow to build Soprano with -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden (thanks to Modestas Vainius of Debian for the patch)
- New pkgConfig files for sopranoclient, sopranoserver, and sopranoindex.