KDE 4.1 comes close and so does Soprano 2.1. To be ready for the first KDE 2.1 alpha I hereby declare Soprano 2.0.98 as released. Get it while its warm and enjoy a preview of the new features:
- SignalCacheModel to restrict the number of emitted statementsAdded and statementsRemoved signals in a certain timeframe.
- Raptor serializer now supports all raptor serializer factory names which are mapped to Soprano
user serialization types.
- Changed mimetype of N-Triples to "application/n-triples"
- New filter model DBusExportModel which exports a single Model via D-Bus.
- The onto2vocabularyclass tool is now installed by default.
- New sopranocmd feature: export only part of a model based on a SPARQL construct query.
- Added OWL Lite resource instances for easy access to OWL Lite members
- Finer grained control over the D-Bus server components:
- Soprano::Server::DBusExportModel exports a single model
- Soprano::Server::DBusExportIterator exports a single iterator
- Finer grained access to objects exported via D-Bus:
the Soprano::Client::DBusXXXIterator classes provide thin wrappers around Soprano iterators
exported via D-Bus
- New method IndexFilterModel::rebuildIndex to rebuild the complete index.
- New filter model ReadOnlyModel which does exactly what its name suggests: it blocks all writing operations.
- The unix socket client has been replaced be the LocalSocketClient based on the QLocalSocket which was
introduced in QT 4.4. As a result of the design on QLocalServer and QLocalSocket the server is not
- New Backend method "deleteModelData"
- New AsyncModel to asyncroneously execute commands on any model.